Using short-term evidence to predict six-month outcomes in clinical trials of signs and symptoms in rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 150–162, April/June 2009
How to Cite
Nixon, R. M., Bansback, N., Stevens, J. W., Brennan, A. and Madan, J. (2009), Using short-term evidence to predict six-month outcomes in clinical trials of signs and symptoms in rheumatoid arthritis. Pharmaceut. Statist., 8: 150–162. doi: 10.1002/pst.351
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!