Washout and delayed start designs for identifying disease modifying effects in slowly progressive diseases using disease progression analysis
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Exposure Response: Getting the Dose Right
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 225–238, July/September 2009
How to Cite
Ploeger, B. A. and Holford, N. H. G. (2009), Washout and delayed start designs for identifying disease modifying effects in slowly progressive diseases using disease progression analysis. Pharmaceut. Statist., 8: 225–238. doi: 10.1002/pst.355
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!