Comparison of several imputation methods for missing baseline data in propensity scores analysis of binary outcome
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 269–279, October/December 2010
How to Cite
Crowe, B. J., Lipkovich, I. A. and Wang, O. (2010), Comparison of several imputation methods for missing baseline data in propensity scores analysis of binary outcome. Pharmaceut. Statist., 9: 269–279. doi: 10.1002/pst.389
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!