Increasing the sample size at interim for a two-sample experiment without Type I error inflation
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 280–287, October/December 2010
How to Cite
Dunnigan, K. and King, D. W. (2010), Increasing the sample size at interim for a two-sample experiment without Type I error inflation. Pharmaceut. Statist., 9: 280–287. doi: 10.1002/pst.390
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!