Blinded sample size recalculation for clinical trials with normal data and baseline adjusted analysis
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 8–13, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Friede, T. and Kieser, M. (2011), Blinded sample size recalculation for clinical trials with normal data and baseline adjusted analysis. Pharmaceut. Statist., 10: 8–13. doi: 10.1002/pst.398
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!