Estimating time to steady state using the effective rate of drug accumulation
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Panebianco, D. L. and Maes, A. (2011), Estimating time to steady state using the effective rate of drug accumulation. Pharmaceut. Statist., 10: 27–33. doi: 10.1002/pst.404
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!