The views expressed in this study are those of the authors, and do not necessarily represent U.S. FDA.
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Issue: Multi-Regional Clinical Trials – What Are The Challenges?
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 217–229, July/September 2010
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-F., Wang, S.-J., Khin, N. A., Hung, H. M. J. and Laughren, T. P. (2010), Trial design issues and treatment effect modeling in multi-regional schizophrenia trials. Pharmaceut. Statist., 9: 217–229. doi: 10.1002/pst.439
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
This article is published in Pharmaceutical Statistics as a special issue on Multi-regional Clinical Trials–What are the challenges?, edited by Sue Jane Wang, Office of Biostatistics, Office of Translational Sciences, CDER, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, MD, USA
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!