This article is published in Pharmaceutical Statistics as a special issue on Multi-regional Clinical Trials–What are the challenges?, edited by Sue Jane Wang, Office of Biostatistics, Office of Translational Sciences, CDER, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, MD, USA
An optimal adaptive design to address local regulations in global clinical trials†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Issue: Multi-Regional Clinical Trials – What Are The Challenges?
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 179–189, July/September 2010
How to Cite
Luo, X., Shih, W. J., Ouyang, S. P. and DeLap, R. J. (2010), An optimal adaptive design to address local regulations in global clinical trials. Pharmaceut. Statist., 9: 179–189. doi: 10.1002/pst.456
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!