Mixed models for data from thorough QT studies: part 1. assessment of marginal QT prolongation
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 265–276, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Schall, R. and Ring, A. (2011), Mixed models for data from thorough QT studies: part 1. assessment of marginal QT prolongation. Pharmaceut. Statist., 10: 265–276. doi: 10.1002/pst.463
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!