The perils with the misuse of predictive power
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 311–317, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Dallow, N. and Fina, P. (2011), The perils with the misuse of predictive power. Pharmaceut. Statist., 10: 311–317. doi: 10.1002/pst.467
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!