A handbook of statistical analyses using SAS, 3rd edition Geoff Der and Brian S. Everitt (2009) ISBN: 1584887842; 392 pages; £36.99, $57.95 Chapman and Hall/CRC; http://www.crcpress.com
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 2, page 192, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J. (2012), A handbook of statistical analyses using SAS, 3rd edition Geoff Der and Brian S. Everitt (2009) ISBN: 1584887842; 392 pages; £36.99, $57.95 Chapman and Hall/CRC; http://www.crcpress.com. Pharmaceut. Statist., 11: 192. doi: 10.1002/pst.489
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!