Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
A convenient formula for sample size calculations in clinical trials with multiple co-primary continuous endpoints†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 118–128, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Sugimoto, T., Sozu, T. and Hamasaki, T. (2012), A convenient formula for sample size calculations in clinical trials with multiple co-primary continuous endpoints. Pharmaceut. Statist., 11: 118–128. doi: 10.1002/pst.505
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 23500348, 22700290
- Pfizer Health Research Foundation, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!