This article is published in Pharmaceutical Statistics as a special issue on ICH.E10: The First Ten Years, edited by Steven A. Julious, Medical Statistics Group, Health Services Research, University of Sheffield, Regent Court, 30 Regent Street, Sheffield, S1 4DA, England.
Indirect comparisons in the comparative efficacy and non-inferiority settings
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: ICH.E10: The First Ten Years
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 420–426, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Snapinn, S. and Jiang, Q. (2011), Indirect comparisons in the comparative efficacy and non-inferiority settings. Pharmaceut. Statist., 10: 420–426. doi: 10.1002/pst.509
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!