An examination of the relative impact of type I and type II error rates in phase II drug screening trial queues
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 157–162, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Hutson, A. D. and Wilding, G. E. (2012), An examination of the relative impact of type I and type II error rates in phase II drug screening trial queues. Pharmaceut. Statist., 11: 157–162. doi: 10.1002/pst.529
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!