This article is published in Pharmaceutical Statistics as a special issue on Focusing on the PSI Special Interest Groups, edited by John Stevens, Centre for Bayesian Statistics in Health Economics, ScHARR, Regent Court, 30 Regent Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4DA, UK.
Statistical approaches for conducting network meta-analysis in drug development
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Focusing on the PSI Special Interest Groups
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 523–531, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Jones, B., Roger, J., Lane, P. W., Lawton, A., Fletcher, C., Cappelleri, J. C., Tate, H., Moneuse, P. and on behalf of PSI Health Technology Special Interest Group, Evidence Synthesis sub-team (2011), Statistical approaches for conducting network meta-analysis in drug development. Pharmaceut. Statist., 10: 523–531. doi: 10.1002/pst.533
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!