Propensity score applied to survival data analysis through proportional hazards models: a Monte Carlo study
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 222–229, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Gayat, E., Resche-Rigon, M., Mary, J.-Y. and Porcher, R. (2012), Propensity score applied to survival data analysis through proportional hazards models: a Monte Carlo study. Pharmaceut. Statist., 11: 222–229. doi: 10.1002/pst.537
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!