Effects of intraduodenal application of peppermint oil (WS® 1340) and caraway oil (WS® 1520) on gastroduodenal motility in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 135–140, February 2003
How to Cite
Micklefield, G., Jung, O., Greving, I. and May, B. (2003), Effects of intraduodenal application of peppermint oil (WS® 1340) and caraway oil (WS® 1520) on gastroduodenal motility in healthy volunteers. Phytother. Res., 17: 135–140. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1089
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!