Reversal of LPS-induced immobility in mice by green tea polyphenols: possible COX-2 mechanism
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 723–728, September 2004
How to Cite
Singal, A., Tirkey, N. and Chopra, K. (2004), Reversal of LPS-induced immobility in mice by green tea polyphenols: possible COX-2 mechanism. Phytother. Res., 18: 723–728. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1520
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!