Evaluation of anxiolytic activity of spray dried powders of two South Brazilian Passiflora species
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 348–351, May 2006
How to Cite
Reginatto, F. H., De-Paris, F., Petry, R. D., Quevedo, J., Ortega, G. G., Gosmann, G. and Schenkel, E. P. (2006), Evaluation of anxiolytic activity of spray dried powders of two South Brazilian Passiflora species. Phytother. Res., 20: 348–351. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1853
- Issue online: 18 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!