Phytochemicals from traditional medicinal plants used in the treatment of diarrhoea: modes of action and effects on intestinal function
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 717–724, September 2006
How to Cite
Palombo, E. A. (2006), Phytochemicals from traditional medicinal plants used in the treatment of diarrhoea: modes of action and effects on intestinal function. Phytother. Res., 20: 717–724. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1907
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2006
- Sunshine Foundation
- Swinburne University Alumni & Development Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!