Exploring Allium species as a source of potential medicinal agents
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 581–584, July 2006
How to Cite
Štajner, D., Milić, N., Čanadanović-Brunet, J., Kapor, A., Štajner, M. and Popović, B. M. (2006), Exploring Allium species as a source of potential medicinal agents. Phytother. Res., 20: 581–584. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1917
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2005
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Development, Republic of Serbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!