Screening of the antibacterial effects of a variety of essential oils on microorganisms responsible for respiratory infections
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 374–377, April 2007
How to Cite
Fabio, A., Cermelli, C., Fabio, G., Nicoletti, P. and Quaglio, P. (2007), Screening of the antibacterial effects of a variety of essential oils on microorganisms responsible for respiratory infections. Phytother. Res., 21: 374–377. doi: 10.1002/ptr.1968
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!