Antiproliferative activity of Hungarian Asteraceae species against human cancer cell lines. Part I
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1200–1208, December 2007
How to Cite
Réthy, B., Csupor-Löffler, B., Zupkó, I., Hajdú, Z., Máthé, I., Hohmann, J., Rédei, T. and Falkay, G. (2007), Antiproliferative activity of Hungarian Asteraceae species against human cancer cell lines. Part I. Phytother. Res., 21: 1200–1208. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2240
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2007
- Council for Health Research. Grant Number: ETT-382/2003
- Bolyai János Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!