Food supplementation with an olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extract reduces blood pressure in borderline hypertensive monozygotic twins
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1239–1242, September 2008
How to Cite
Perrinjaquet-Moccetti, T., Busjahn, A., Schmidlin, C., Schmidt, A., Bradl, B. and Aydogan, C. (2008), Food supplementation with an olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extract reduces blood pressure in borderline hypertensive monozygotic twins. Phytother. Res., 22: 1239–1242. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2455
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2007
- Frutarom Switzerland Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!