‘African potato’ (Hypoxis hemerocallidea corm): a plant-medicine for modern and 21st century diseases of mankind? – a review
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 147–152, February 2009
How to Cite
Owira, P. M. O. and Ojewole, J. A. O. (2009), ‘African potato’ (Hypoxis hemerocallidea corm): a plant-medicine for modern and 21st century diseases of mankind? – a review. Phytother. Res., 23: 147–152. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2595
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!