These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Ellagitannin (BJA3121), an anti-proliferative natural polyphenol compound, can regulate the expression of MiRNAs in HepG2 cancer cells
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 778–784, June 2009
How to Cite
Wen, X.-Y., Wu, S.-Y., Li, Z.-Q., Liu, Z.-q., Zhang, J.-J., Wang, G.-F., Jiang, Z.-H. and Wu, S.-G. (2009), Ellagitannin (BJA3121), an anti-proliferative natural polyphenol compound, can regulate the expression of MiRNAs in HepG2 cancer cells. Phytother. Res., 23: 778–784. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2616
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2008
- Science and Technology Bureau of Guangzhou. Grant Number: 2006Z1-E6021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!