Pharmacological activity of a procyanidin isolated from Sclerocarya birrea bark: Antidiarrhoeal activity and effects on isolated guinea-pig ileum
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 25–28, January/February 1993
How to Cite
Galvez, J., Crespo, M. E., Zarzuelo, A., De Witte, P. and Spiessens, C. (1993), Pharmacological activity of a procyanidin isolated from Sclerocarya birrea bark: Antidiarrhoeal activity and effects on isolated guinea-pig ileum. Phytother. Res., 7: 25–28. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2650070108
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 1992
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science with DGICYT funds. Grant Number: PM90–0138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!