Antiproliferative activity of Hungarian Asteraceae species against human cancer cell lines. Part II
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1109–1115, August 2009
How to Cite
Csupor-Löffler, B., Hajdú, Z., Réthy, B., Zupkó, I., Máthé, I., Rédei, T., Falkay, G. and Hohmann, J. (2009), Antiproliferative activity of Hungarian Asteraceae species against human cancer cell lines. Part II. Phytother. Res., 23: 1109–1115. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2755
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA K72771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!