Funding for this study was supported by M01-RR00400, General Clinical Research Center Program, National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Additional research funding was provided by Frutarom USA, North Bergen, NJ.
Effect of Fenugreek Fiber on Satiety, Blood Glucose and Insulin Response and Energy Intake in Obese Subjects †
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1543–1548, November 2009
How to Cite
Mathern, J. R., Raatz, S. K., Thomas, W. and Slavin, J. L. (2009), Effect of Fenugreek Fiber on Satiety, Blood Glucose and Insulin Response and Energy Intake in Obese Subjects . Phytother. Res., 23: 1543–1548. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2795
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!