These two authors equally contributed to this work.
Genistein and curcumin suppress epidermal growth factor-induced MUC5AC mucin production and gene expression from human airway epithelial cells
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1458–1461, October 2009
How to Cite
Heo, H. J., Lee, S. Y., Lee, M. N., Lee, H. J., Seok, J. H. and Lee, C. J. (2009), Genistein and curcumin suppress epidermal growth factor-induced MUC5AC mucin production and gene expression from human airway epithelial cells. Phytother. Res., 23: 1458–1461. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2801
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through the Infection Signaling Network Research Center. Grant Number: R13-2007-020-01000-0
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!