Different amounts of isoflavones in various commercially available soy extracts in the light of gene expression-targeted isoflavone therapy
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Flavonoids and polyphenolics
Volume 24, Issue S1, pages S109–S113, January 2010
How to Cite
Piotrowska, E., Jakóbkiewicz-Banecka, J. and Węgrzyn, G. (2010), Different amounts of isoflavones in various commercially available soy extracts in the light of gene expression-targeted isoflavone therapy. Phytother. Res., 24: S109–S113. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2944
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!