Oleanolic acid is a selective farnesoid X receptor modulator
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 369–373, March 2010
How to Cite
Liu, W. and Wong, C. (2010), Oleanolic acid is a selective farnesoid X receptor modulator. Phytother. Res., 24: 369–373. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2948
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!