Icariin improves memory impairment in Alzheimer's disease model mice (5xFAD) and attenuates amyloid β-induced neurite atrophy
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1658–1663, November 2010
How to Cite
Urano, T. and Tohda, C. (2010), Icariin improves memory impairment in Alzheimer's disease model mice (5xFAD) and attenuates amyloid β-induced neurite atrophy. Phytother. Res., 24: 1658–1663. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3183
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!