Authors contributed equally.
Suppression of ovalbumin-induced airway inflammatory responses in a mouse model of asthma by Mimosa pudica extract
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 59–66, January 2011
How to Cite
Yang, E. J., Lee, J.-S., Yun, C.-Y., Ryang, Y. S., Kim, J.-B. and Kim, I. S. (2011), Suppression of ovalbumin-induced airway inflammatory responses in a mouse model of asthma by Mimosa pudica extract. Phytother. Res., 25: 59–66. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3220
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!