Reduction of lipid accumulation in HepG2 Cells by luteolin is associated with activation of AMPK and Mitigation of oxidative stress
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 588–596, April 2011
How to Cite
Liu, J.-F., Ma, Y., Wang, Y., Du, Z.-Y., Shen, J.-K. and Peng, H.-L. (2011), Reduction of lipid accumulation in HepG2 Cells by luteolin is associated with activation of AMPK and Mitigation of oxidative stress. Phytother. Res., 25: 588–596. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3305
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!