Bile Acid-binding Ability of Kaki-tannin from Young Fruits of Persimmon (Diospyros kaki) In Vitro and In Vivo
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 624–628, April 2011
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K., Kadowaki, A., Ozaki, N., Takenaka, M., Ono, H., Yokoyama, S.-i. and Gato, N. (2011), Bile Acid-binding Ability of Kaki-tannin from Young Fruits of Persimmon (Diospyros kaki) In Vitro and In Vivo. Phytother. Res., 25: 624–628. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3306
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!