Modulation of the γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system by Passiflora incarnata L.
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 838–843, June 2011
How to Cite
Appel, K., Rose, T., Fiebich, B., Kammler, T., Hoffmann, C. and Weiss, G. (2011), Modulation of the γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system by Passiflora incarnata L. Phytother. Res., 25: 838–843. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3352
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!