Antifibrotic Effects of Triptolide on Hepatic Stellate Cells and Dimethylnitrosamine-intoxicated Rats
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 990–999, July 2011
How to Cite
Chong, L.-W., Hsu, Y.-C., Chiu, Y.-T., Yang, K.-C. and Huang, Y.-T. (2011), Antifibrotic Effects of Triptolide on Hepatic Stellate Cells and Dimethylnitrosamine-intoxicated Rats. Phytother. Res., 25: 990–999. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3381
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 96-2320-B-010-015-MY3
- Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital Research Program. Grant Number: SKH-8302-96-DR-08
- National Research Institute of Chinese Medicine. Grant Number: NRICM99-DBCM-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!