In vitro anti HSV-1 and HSV-2 activity of Tanacetum vulgare extracts and isolated compounds: An approach to their mechanisms of action
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 296–301, February 2011
How to Cite
Álvarez, Á. L., Habtemariam, S., Juan-Badaturuge, M., Jackson, C. and Parra, F. (2011), In vitro anti HSV-1 and HSV-2 activity of Tanacetum vulgare extracts and isolated compounds: An approach to their mechanisms of action. Phytother. Res., 25: 296–301. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3382
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!