A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Investigation of the Effects of Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) Herbal Tea on Subjective Sleep Quality
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1153–1159, August 2011
How to Cite
Ngan, A. and Conduit, R. (2011), A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Investigation of the Effects of Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) Herbal Tea on Subjective Sleep Quality. Phytother. Res., 25: 1153–1159. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3400
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
- Monash University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!