Aged Red Garlic Extract Reduces Cigarette Smoke Extract-induced Cell Death in Human Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cells by Increasing Intracellular Glutathione Levels
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2012
How to Cite
Jeong, Y.-Y., Park, H.-J., Cho, Y.-W., Kim, E.-J., Kim, G.-T., Mun, Y.-J., Lee, J. D., Shin, J.-H., Sung, N.-J., Kang, D. and Han, J. (2012), Aged Red Garlic Extract Reduces Cigarette Smoke Extract-induced Cell Death in Human Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cells by Increasing Intracellular Glutathione Levels. Phytother. Res., 26: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3502
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- MEST. Grant Numbers: R13-2005-012-01002-0, KRF-2008-313-E00026
- Technology Development Program for Agriculture and Forestry, Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 109137-03-1-HD110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!