Kaurenoic Acid from Pulp of Annona cherimolia in regard to Annonaceae-induced Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1861–1864, December 2011
How to Cite
Guillopé, R., Escobar-Khondiker, M., Guérineau, V., Laprévote, O., Höglinger, G. U. and Champy, P. (2011), Kaurenoic Acid from Pulp of Annona cherimolia in regard to Annonaceae-induced Parkinsonism. Phytother. Res., 25: 1861–1864. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3508
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!