Topical Dermal Application of Essential Oils Attenuates the Severity of Adjuvant Arthritis in Lewis Rats
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 54–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Komeh-Nkrumah, S. A., Nanjundaiah, S. M., Rajaiah, R., Yu, H. and Moudgil, K. D. (2012), Topical Dermal Application of Essential Oils Attenuates the Severity of Adjuvant Arthritis in Lewis Rats. Phytother. Res., 26: 54–59. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3509
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- NIH/NCCAM. Grant Number: 5T32AT001058-09
- NIH/NCCAM. Grant Number: R01AT004321
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!