Influence of Rifampicin on the Pharmacokinetics of Salvianolic Acid B May Involve Inhibition of Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide (Oatp) Mediated Influx
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 118–121, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, D., Gao, Z.-d., Han, D.-e., Li, N., Zhang, Y.-j., Lu, Y., Li, T.-t. and Chen, X.-j. (2012), Influence of Rifampicin on the Pharmacokinetics of Salvianolic Acid B May Involve Inhibition of Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide (Oatp) Mediated Influx. Phytother. Res., 26: 118–121. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3522
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- 863 Hi-tech Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA02Z171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!