Neuroprotective Effect of Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae Against Excitotoxicity-induced Apoptosis in Cultured Cerebral Cortical Neurons
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 557–561, April 2012
How to Cite
Gao, Q., Ji, Z.-H., Yang, Y., Cheng, R. and Yu, X.-Y. (2012), Neuroprotective Effect of Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae Against Excitotoxicity-induced Apoptosis in Cultured Cerebral Cortical Neurons. Phytother. Res., 26: 557–561. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3595
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- Education Bureau of Liaoning Provence
Vol. 27, Issue 6, 948, Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!