Both authors contributed equally to this article.
Korean Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Improves Insulin Sensitivity in High Fat Fed Sprague-Dawley Rats
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 142–147, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Lee, H. J., Lee, Y.-h., Lee, B.-W., Cha, B. S., Kang, E. S., Ahn, C. W., Park, J. S., Kim, H. J., Lee, E. Y. and Lee, H. C. (2012), Korean Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Improves Insulin Sensitivity in High Fat Fed Sprague-Dawley Rats. Phytother. Res., 26: 142–147. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3610
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!