Acute and Chronic Pretreatment with Essential Oil of Peppermint (Mentha × piperita L., Lamiaceae) Influences Drug Effects
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 820–825, June 2012
How to Cite
Samojlik, I., Petković, S., Mimica-Dukić, N. and Božin, B. (2012), Acute and Chronic Pretreatment with Essential Oil of Peppermint (Mentha × piperita L., Lamiaceae) Influences Drug Effects. Phytother. Res., 26: 820–825. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3638
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2011
- The Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development of Vojvodina. Grant Number: 114-451-2056/2011-01
- The Ministry of Science and Technological Development, Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: OI 172058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!