Studies on Antidiarrheal and Antispasmodic Activities of Lepidium sativum Crude Extract in Rats
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 136–141, January 2012
How to Cite
Rehman, N.-u., Mehmood, M. H., Alkharfy, K. M. and Gilani, A.-H. (2012), Studies on Antidiarrheal and Antispasmodic Activities of Lepidium sativum Crude Extract in Rats. Phytother. Res., 26: 136–141. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3642
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!