These authors contributed equally to this work.
MK615, a Prunus mume Steb. Et Zucc (‘Ume’) Extract, Attenuates the Growth of A375 Melanoma Cells by Inhibiting the ERK1/2-Id-1 Pathway
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 833–838, June 2012
How to Cite
Tada, K.-i., Kawahara, K.-i., Matsushita, S., Hashiguchi, T., Maruyama, I. and Kanekura, T. (2012), MK615, a Prunus mume Steb. Et Zucc (‘Ume’) Extract, Attenuates the Growth of A375 Melanoma Cells by Inhibiting the ERK1/2-Id-1 Pathway. Phytother. Res., 26: 833–838. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3645
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 21390483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!