Screening for Anti-inflammatory and Bronchorelaxant Activities of 12 Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicines
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 915–925, June 2012
How to Cite
Yue, G. G. L., Chan, B. C. L., Kwok, H.-F., To, M.-H., Hon, K.-L., Fung, K.-P., Lau, C. B. S. and Leung, P.-C. (2012), Screening for Anti-inflammatory and Bronchorelaxant Activities of 12 Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicines. Phytother. Res., 26: 915–925. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3659
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Food and Health Bureau, Hong Kong Special Administration Region, Health and Health Services Research Fund. Grant Number: 06070401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!